Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Priesthood

Well I must say today has been a day.. Sean has spent the past week stressing about doing the sacrament for the first time. I must say it was awesome to see him up there breaking the bread and setting such a great standard for the boys. It was soo awesome that Kelsea and Mitchell and by bff and sister from my previous life were there for the support. Than Tanner talked Sean into going up with him to bear his testimony. I almost cried listening to Sean. But the kicker is once Sean finished Tanner was like no I don't want to! he just knew Sean needed to do it!!
I can't say enough about what an awesome guy I got. I have never felt this way for anyone other than my kids.
I also want to thank Kelsea for becoming a BIG part in our family!! I don't think Michelle or I could EVER function without you!

1 comment:

Roxy Dozier said...

Of course I had to steal your layout. I've always wanted to be the coolest, just like you! Duh!! If your at your moms this weekend, I'll see you there :)

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo