Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sprained???

Well I must say we've had a few trying weeks. Everytime the kids have come home they have been sick. So we've been to the Dr alot. We've passed around strep had a few ear infections and runny noses and coughs. Well last wed at school a kid tackles Tanner. Well in the process of this tackle, Tanner rolled his ankle as he went down. The poor kid.. his ankle and foot were black and swollen ( the blue has just set in) so I get him to the dr. Now mind you we didn't get into the dr until Thurs morning. So tanner was kneeling on a blanket and dragging himself around the house. ( since he couldn't walk on his foot) So I had to carry him into the Dr and to the xray which is in a different building. Needless to say he's 48 lbs and too heavy for his mom to carry. We got his foot and ankle xrayd and found out it's nothing but a bad sprain. All I can say is I'm ready for everyone to be well...

2 comments:

Bev said...

What the heck! you need to make a phone call to your mom once in a while! I could have come and helped.

Meghan and Sean Green said...

oh my, how is your little bubba? poor kid. hows work?

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo