Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Thursday, June 18, 2009



YOu can't say this isn't cute!! This is Tanners little comfort zone. He went from dragging around a nite nite. To sleeping with a HOARD of animals. He looks to them for good dreams and protection. He even packs one or two when he sleeps over at grandmas house. When we went to Flag he forgot an animal. We searched high and low and FINALLY found a 10.00 small mmonkey at claires. We had to get the monkey otherwise he would end up in bed with sean and I.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Poor thing, just doesn't have a thing to sleep with. I love it when he packs his animals to bring to my house and he's named each one of them. I love that kid!!

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo