Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

School shopping


We went back to school clothes shopping today.. How is it Tanner is wearing a 7 and Rylle a 10/12?? Where are my babies?!?! Tanner is soo excited and Rylle is like any other 10 year old not wanting to go back. I don't know what I'll do with my days with them gone! Tomorrow we are off to Target to get the "gear" They have crayons, pencils, markers, colored pencils etc for .30!! Yes folks that's 30 cents. Now we are just waiting for my parents to come over for dinner. Green chile chicken casserole!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Your parents loved the dinner.....yummy! And the hair do is AMAZING~looks good! Thanks....for dinner and the do too! ♥ You!

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo