Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rock Bottom

I was given a task or I should say an opportunity by a fibromyalgia group that I belong to. We are all to blog what our ock bottoms have been. So I sat and pondered as to what mine would be. My symptoms of fibromyalgia had started about a year before I got diagnosed I just thought I was tired due to having tanner who was 3 and a handful and my body hurt but I just thought it was because I was trying to do a business with my friend as well. But it started to get to where my. Clothes hurt to wear so I finally went to the dr. He diagnosed me, but he said I need a diagnosis from a rhumatologist in order to have insurance recognize it as a disease. But what they don't tell you is.....how much your skin will hurt or how it hurts to have your sons hug you. They don't tell you that you wake up in the middle of the night in the worst pain that you are in tears when you wake up. They don't fell you how tired you are and how most of your life will be lived in on your couch or in your bed. They don't tell you that people don't have empathy for you and friends and family will act as if it's not there. But it's there its alive and real I wish it wasnt. But I try to look at it as I know the lord won't give me more than I can handle

2 comments:

Paula said...

Made me cry. I love you and keep you in my prayers.

Bev said...

You are an amazing woman! Sorry for your pain but I'm so glad you have the faith to know you can handle anything...even that blasted fibro!! Love you sis!

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo