Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hardest Thing To Do..

I had to do one of the hardest things today. I had to fire a girl that I really like. I've never had an issue firing someone in the past but the difference is that I really really liked this girl. I was told earlier in the week that I would have to fire someone, but they made it sound like it would be in the next few weeks. I got an email this morning telling me that I had to fire someone. I have had the worst day just knowing that I had to do this.

No comments:

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo