Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Horses Horses Horses.......


This past weekend Sean and I went to my boss's new cabin in Showlow. We got up early on Sat wondering what to do with our day. I suggested that we go ride horses, well needless to say it's been about 10+ years since Sean was on a horse. So we head out to Porter Mountain, and meet up with our guide. Now as we all know Sean is a big guy, so the guide gives Sean a bigger horse. I got a horse that had been used in roping events so he was easy to ride. Sean's horse wasn't so easy. The guide and I got a good laugh quite a few times as the horse would wonder off and stop dead on the trail. We were out for a little over an hour and we had so much fun. We are going to take the boys riding the next time we head up, but first I''m hoping that Kelasea can give the boys some riding tips.

2 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

Looks and sounds like you had a blast! Clay would never. He's rather jump out of a plane than ride a horse. I'm terrified of horses so I guess we won't be doing that any time soon. We need to hang out sometime. I miss laughing with you. Le Pousant. Remember........LOL:)

The Egans said...

hahaha.. I know I totally miss hanging out with you. I tell Sean about the stuff we used to do. How could I ever forget Le poisson!!! Every time I hear that song I just laugh!! You always had a way of making me laugh!!

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo