Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa



Last Sat we headed out to dinner and to finish the last of the Christmas shopping for Seans family. Since ALL of them live out of state we had to get gifts mailed but Mon. Anyhoo... we get home from shopping and in by our light on the buffet there were 2 notes from santa. The boys were convinced that Santa had broke in. Santa left their notes cover in MAGIC dust!!!! I love the Christmas spirit. They looked so excited. So we went in their rooms and read their notes aloud. They were super pumped for CHristmas.. heck they had an eairlier visit than most kids get. We made reindeer food for them to take to their dads and they made one for their sister too. We left the rest of the reindeer food out on the front porch on Christmas morning. Needless to say it was raining and the reindeer food was scattered all over the front porch and then to top it off... santa left white boot marks in the entry and on the carpet. The boys love this. I don't want them to realize that mom did this... I love just seeing what their faces look like with all the fun and surprises.

4 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

wow, our Santa was sooooo lame compared to yours. Now, I'm the one who needs lessons. You're amazing!

Bev said...

Santa visits are the best. Love those sleepy heads to death. Cute pics!

Meghan and Sean Green said...

ahhhh that is so freakin sweet. i lvoe those boys they are turning inot little men too quickly. I cant wait to be santa!

Bev said...

You need to blog more often! You could post a picture every day of the little punkin boys and I'd be happy! Love you sis!

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo