Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Friday, January 9, 2009

Service...

I must say I am full of gratitude.. Kelsea came by yesterday and helped me with the kids. I have felt like crap the past week and everyday seems to get worse. Little did I know that I threw up last night. I guess I got up and threw up all over the bathroom and my sweet hubby cleaned it up. He's so awesome. SO needless to say I've been kind of stuck to my bed and Kelsea came by and kept me and the boys company she's soo awesome and we are soo happy she's family. My mom made us dinner tonight and I must say.. she has the best cooking. NUMMERS!!! I know Sean loves the fact that she has taught me to cook. I just want to say thanks for the service that ahs been given to us.

2 comments:

Bev said...

You poor thing, sorry you feel so bad. Thank goodness for Kelsea! What a lifesafer cuz your mom was too busy to help out! Glad you liked the dinner.

Kelsea said...

wait wait wait! you threw up the night i stayed there?!?!
omg!

GET BETTER :((((


i love helping you, i just wish i was helping you becasue you didnt need it.. ya know :(
feel better!


give me a ring aling if you need anymore help.

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo