Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Valentines



So I must say the past few times I've been to my mom's I have been quite jealous of her cute valentine table.. so I thought you know i can start my own. I had an issue with the gems on the center of my flower I put together.. mind you each gem is flat on one side and a pain in the a to deal with. Well long story short Tanner knocked the plate that I had them separated out on. It took me all afternoon to gather them all and re seperate them by color. So now I'm working on my v-day blocks to add to it.

1 comment:

Bev said...

So stinkin' cute!! Love the whole look....keep it up, you know what they say about turning into your MOM, be careful...you're on your way!

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo