Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Husband Tag



  • What's your husbands name: Sean


  • How long have you been married: 2years in June I think.. seems like forever


  • How long did you date:6 months or so... I knew I had to have him!!!!


  • How old is he: 40 will be 41 in May


  • Who eats more sweets: He does Ice cream before bed.. or cookie dough...


  • Who is a better singer: I would say me..


  • Who is smarter:Me of COURSE!!!!

  • Who does the laundry: That would be me...otherwise it ends up in piles everywhere


  • Who pays the bills: He does, It give me the gout to think about it


  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: we sleep in the middle!!!.


  • Who mows the lawn: What lawn?!?!?!


  • Who cooks dinner: I do


  • Who drives: I do.. he tends to make me car sick


  • Who is the first to say they are wrong: Wrong is not in our vocabulary.


  • Who kissed who first: ummm I think he kissed me..


  • Who asked who out first:He asked me.. we met at a coffee house in case I needed to bolt if he was strange or ugly...


  • Who wears the pants? MEMEMEMEMEME!!!!

No comments:

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo