Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Years






So I finally got our new years pictures uploaded to the computer. I must say we spent a fun night at the Hovis's . There were kids galore and we just had a good time. Tanner managed to make funny faces with Steve who is more on the serious side and then Tanner proceeded to take a picture of it.. We thought it was too funny. Anyhoo we stayed there until 11 and got home just before midnight and wished each other a happy new year. We all slept in until well after 12 the next day.

2 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

We had a blast hangin with you and Sean and the kids. We have to do that more often! We've always had good times together! Don't be jealous of the craft junk I get from your mom, I have to pay for it!! If you ever get rid of that big red chair she gave you I sooooo want it! Tll we hang again.....

Bev said...

I don't know some of those adults but I do know the cute little punkin heads! You don't look like you were feelin to good! Hope your doing better.

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo