Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Training wheels are for babies...






WEll today Sean and Tanner went to the park in all hopes of riding with no training wheels. I must say that he learns things fast. Sean showed him how to break and what to watch out for. That gave Tanner the strenght and courage to ride on his own with powerful love behind him and not a single degrading word was spoken. When they were done Tanner came in and told me that he's not my baby anymore he can ride like the big guys do :( that made me happy for him and sad for me all at the same time. This opportunity gave Sean a chance to really shine as a dad. and boy did they both shine!!!

1 comment:

Kelsea said...

Rock on tannner!! And sean!



How great! Yay!


:) I tagged you on my blog

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo