Family Picture

Family  Picture
Family

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Goodwill Find!!!



Well I spent Sat all by myself. Sean had to work the NRA event in Phx. So I was enjoying my day no kids no hubby just me and monkey. Anyhoo... I decided that I needed to get out of the house, now mind you that I managed to finish all my curtains!!! So I decided to take a run to goodwill. You never know what kind of treasure that you will find. Well needless to say I found some cool crap and only spent 6 bucks!!!! That's my kind of price for nick naks!!!

2 comments:

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Sweet find, but lets see pics of your curtains too?

Bev said...

Cool stuff...did you ever get a rooster? I wish I'd have know you were alone yesterday, we went to the Decor Store and you could have come along. Be sure to take a pic after you get it all put together. ♥ U!!

NKOTB

NKOTB
Me and all my girls at the new kids concert

Pinetop

Pinetop
See we can ride horses

word!!!

word!!!
You know what I mean!!!

Smooches

Smooches
Oh How I love my mooches from my baby boy!!!!

Tanner and I at the park

I'm stealing a smooch from chuckles!

Montana Fun

Montana Fun

Fishin

Fishin
Sporting the BIGGEST catch of the day

The Catches of the Day

The Catches of the Day
Rylle and Tanners Fish

Tanner

Tanner
Catchin the rain

Rylle and I coloring at the museum

Me N Boo

Zoo

Zoo
Tanner and I at the Phx Zoo